Saturday, May 7, 2011

the final lap

Next week is my final exam for A Levels. This will determine whether my efforts for 20 years are worth or not. This will determine whether my dream to be a doctor will be a reality or not. This will be the moment in which i will disappoint Lilly or not. Mama and abah too

With so many things happening to me, I really wish I can get at least 3As to go to Queen Mary, London. There, I hope I can start everything again. The turning point of my life.

These 14 papers will determine my future. I just feel I have not done enough even though I have been studying up until 2 am every day. My Lord, please help me...

I also hope i can be with my friends there. Zamri and Naim, thank you for studying together with me. I hope i can join both of you in London

4 comments:

Norain Ishak said...

goodluck.goodluck semua.

zuluuniformlima100 said...

Gudluck Zuli..All the best.. i know you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

all the best to you :)

FidoFirdaus said...

you can do it ikhwan!! trust yourself!! you are gonna do great!! best of luck yeah =)