Saturday, April 30, 2011

today

i went back to my house in Kedah not only to ask my parents' blessings for the coming exam, but also to plant a few flowering trees at lily's grave. Lily loved kemboja, so my dad asked me to plant 2 kemboja trees at her grave. And Lily also loved pink, so my sister and I went to almost all plant nurseries and we finally bought 2 trees that produce white flowers with red at the edge of each petal. very unique

after this, i will work very hard for my A levels.. i really wish to get all the grades because once i get to the uk, i will start being myself back.. i promise

2 comments:

FidoFirdaus said...

come on ikhwan!! all the best for your a level finals k!! always believe in your dreams!! i'm sure u can do it!!r

Bosty said...

Saw u joining the Aberdeen medics page. All the best for your A'lvls :) really hope to see u in Aberdeen!