Tuesday, May 17, 2011

when my heart starts to cry.......

The fear is getting stronger. So many regrets. I wish i can turn the clock back and be myself. the true ZULIKHWAN who has nothing to stop him from achieving what he wants. My chemistry papers were totally horrible. I know I shouldnt say this but getting 3As seems so hard now

I have many friends, but i wish i can have someone to tell about everything. I wish I can have Lily now. Im totally depressed and sorry, im not in the mood for any ‘friendly’ chatting at all

I want to cry but i cant because I have cried too much. Please, I want to get everything done as soon as possible

**this is so hard :-(. A levels is fair. It’s just me not being fair to myself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might sound cliche, but really, turn to Allah, talk to Him. Share to Him about your despair and sadness. He'll listen to you, better than anyone else in the world. InshaAllah. You'll feel better.

Norain Ishak said...

agreed with anonymous.



keep your head cool and your mind in focus. all the best.




p/s-risaujugaksebenarnya.

Ateey said...

zuli kuatkan semangat kau!!

insyaallah u can do this zuli..

=)

have hopes. work towards it!