Sunday, April 12, 2009

HectiC wEEk!!!!


I think it's not too late for me to come out with this. I mean the week has been very busy for me. It started with the career exposure program, then continued with JPA interview. After i checked my name, I went to INTAN Wilayah Utara for the interview. It was fine for me. I was in the group together with 2 chinese guys and one budak kacukan. Two of us want to be doctors, one for dentistry and another boy for pharmacy. The interview was ok although I was the last person to arrive there. It was a 45-minute group discussion and we got a few topics to be discussed. What could I say is that JPA interview is juat a normal interview. For future candidates, I hope you would be able to know your course very well. I think the one who will get the scholarship is not accessed based on interview, but mostly on your results and co-curriculum. It's simply because you cannot judge 17000+++ candidates from different states using one interview only. It's totally unfair. And how come you want to diffentiate one candidate from one state to another if the interview place is defferent. Mmmm... very weird...So i just hope to get a scholarship for medicine. the result will be annouced in 1 month time.... hahahaha.. Please pray for me..


After I went back home, I slept until 7.00 pm because I was too tired. Suddenly, I received a call from Bank Negara. My mom answered the call. " Zulikhwan tengah tidur"."Minta maaf, saya dari bank negara dan saya perlu bercakap dengan Zulikhwan Ayub". hahahaa... First impression was too bad. She told me I got and interview for Kijang Emas Bank Negara. This is a special scholarship awarded to top students in SPM whereby I can choose the course and the country I want to go. So, i decided to do medicine in the UK. I went to KL with my sister. the interview was not like a normal one because it was one-to-one interview only and the interview was ok for me and I really hope i would be able to get scholarship for medicine because being a doctor is always my dream since i was young. For me all of the interviews were ok and I went to 4 interviews, JPA, MNRB, Bank Negara and Exxon Mobilo. I think what you need to prepare is to be yourself. Just relax and shoot.

After this scholarship-mania, I went back to koleq for the training. For me the boys were good and they have improved. Shahir becomes more gedik, Adam is getting sharper and Fauzan is getting more cute!!! hahaha no lah. He's becoming much better in terms of clarifying caseline. But one thing, Shahir's size has been increasing. Shahir, you should lose more lemak and Adam , you should use facial wash lah..

I was there with Yuhaikal, before Rashad came to join us around 5 pm and Abg Rough and Nabbitch the next day. I was walking with Yuhaikal and suddenly, Cg. Ridwan called me.

Awak apa khabar... Saya sihat cikgu......Saya perlukan pertolongan awak. saya nak calonkan awak untuk full colour sbp. tolong isikan borang ini.....Baik cikgu..

Hahaha.. I was totally shocked. It is never in my mind to be given this opportunity. It's a big honour for me. So again, i really hope to get it because for me once you get the chance, don't let it go. Many people want it so you cannot screw it. So, i started to fill in the form. Then, i walked with Yuhaikal around the school and I looked at the board. There was my name there. Oh my God!!! my ranking in SBP was 158 over 8+++... I was so glad to hear that. SO, bersyukur ke hadrat Allah sekali lagi.

For me, the week was very busy for me and I wish to update each and every single thing. most of my friends go to scholarship interviews, struggling with the IQ test and things like that but for me, because i really want to do medicine, so I just fill in the forms for scholarships that offer medicine only. I have to be focus. I don't want to be like my other friends, they don't know what to do in their life, so they started to fill in everything.. from medicine to accounting to engineering. haiya>>>>>> good Luck lah ye!!!!

I think that all for now. I'm watching Anugerah Bintang Popular right now. Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u all da best

zulikhwan said...

hahaha.. thanks a lot

Unknown said...

may i know wht's ur results?

zulikhwan said...

Straight A1s