Thursday, April 30, 2009

Debate and 2 birthday ParTieS!!!!!

It had been a week full of many surprising things... First, on 24th April , it was a day of my sister's n grandma's birthday.. So, we celebrated at the house..my sister is 13 right now and i wish if i could change the world, the first thing is to turn the clock back because my time to be with her will get shorter right now.. She will leave me soon.... this is also the 71st birthday of my granma.. She's quite old right now but still strong and the only thing she wants to see is to see me as a successful person and she also wishes to be with me until i become a cardiologist.. Another party would be nash's birthday party and we celebrated it in uia...


Next day, I went to UIA together with fendy... We made a move from Butterworth to UIA around 1... We stayed at Abg Raf's Kyoto Garden... Thanks Abg Raf for everything.. Just cannot forget your Jemput-jemput.. hahah.. After this we cannot'pow' abg raf ...



About UIA? MMmmm... they lost... English 1st team lost at octo-final against SMK Green Road... 2nd team did not make it to the knock-out round... For BM,.... 1st team lost at double octo and 2nd team won 3 debates at the 1st round


I think although the BI team didnt make it to the final, they made a great achievement in the eyes of old boys.. That was the first time I saw fauzan and Adam cried and it touched my heart ( of course lah shahir nangis gak)..

Personally i think, they had achieved more than what I expected from them... Let the pictures tell you how great they are in my eyes... I will upload the photos later after I come back from Langkawi..


Fauzan : you have become more matured and it's very surprising to see you, a small boy, become a macho boy..

Shahir : You are more confident right now and I believe you can overcome anything along your way to success in your own 'gedik' way

Adam : I'm very proud of you.. You become a more humble guy and i just cannot imagine how good you are..


Second tea( Butat, Huzaimi, Mia, Syazwan + Safuan) : you made a very great job and maybe you were not lucky but trust me, you guys have improved a lot.


I hope to see you guys again during PPM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope the boys will do better next time

wakenabeb said...

hang nie
tak habis2 dengan debate. tau tau nak jadi apa

KaKaKmU said...

woit budak gedik,
udah udah ler tu.. ingat lah rumah sama

zulikhwan said...

To Anonymous,
Thank you and i have the faith that they will do better next time

To wakenabeb,
Sebab aku coach sekarang nie... Nanti dah start belajar kena stay focus ngan study pulak

To Kakakku yang gemuk,
Sebuk jah....Pi lah study tu