Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nothing much...

Finally, I managed to write something for my blog. Nothing much to say. It has been a while since the last time I posted something here

- The english debate team made it to the semi final – but they lost (the curse which couldn’t be broken since 2004)

- Done with my AS exam which took place for almost 6 weeks!

- Done with our Ecotrip for Biology

- Currently busy with my university application i.e. personal statement workshop and Oxbridge tutorial.

- Done with 2nd semester. Can’t wait to get out of the college to start my degree :-) (insya allah)

- Managed to watch 6 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy in just 2 months :-)

- Currently busy with my job attachment for the 4th time at the hospital

- Currently missing like hell my koleq friends (even though I always called fendy and fido)

- Trying to study during holidays

- Finished reading the Kite Runner and Anne Frank

- Planning to read 3 more books before the end of this holiday

- Currently a volunteer at a community centre for learning disabilities

- Planning to a member of Malaysian Red Crescent Society

12 comments:

Sara SIR said...

aik...cam kenal je....

Anonymous said...

hheheheh.. janganlah sarcastic sangat... i know lah im too lazy to update my blog!

-zuli-

Sara SIR said...

sign in lah skali-skala!!!!

p/s rindu fendy n fido je?? me?? haha!!!

Anonymous said...

-hahahaha.. u lain citer..hehehehe

-zuli

Sara SIR said...

yer mr anonymous!

FidoFirdaus said...

heyh ikhwan, i met zamri..
good fella i must say..
eyh anne frank tu best x?

zulikhwan said...

-hahaha i c...zamri told me da same thng

- boleh lah agak bosan except for the part dia sembunyi kat belakang cupboard for 25 months..hehehe...overall: not disspointing lor

FidoFirdaus said...

i like yr daun picture..
lawa..
anyway, i've changed my blog..
im using tumblr now..
fido109.tumblr.com

zulikhwan said...

-hahaha i c.... fido, cubalah ngko guna something easier sikit.. aku x reti lah nak baca mana satu yg ngko tulis dlm blog.. aku kan buta it sikit..heheheh

adila said...

sara: zuli rindu u. masa ecotrip hari tu pun dia sebut pasal u. hehe :) don't worry sara :)

zuli : ko mmg update time cuti je ekh? hehe

zulikhwan said...

haha.. x de lah adila... cuma internet ky kan hampeh sikit... so aku lebih suka blogging dri rumah..hehehe

jar_of_heartzzz said...

:):nothing much but ur words are countless hehe