Friday, January 1, 2010

A new CHANGE for everyone??

I wish happy new year to everyone. When new year comes in, people always talk about changes, changes that everyone is hoping to do. So do I. It may sound cliche, but that is the fact of life. Life is a wheel. sometimes, you are at up, sometimes down. so many things happened in 2009, some awere bad but most were pleasurable memories. but that is what makes me stronger in the future. I hope this year will bring changes to everyone for greater good.

So, what are my wishes?

  1. I hope everything will be fine..
  2. Good results for my a-levels
  3. Good friends..
  4. My family is in the best of all

I think, that is it. But my new year actually already started from the 1st Muharram :-). I hope everyone will have a wonderful year. One more week left before i start my college time back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

eju said...

p new yr and gudluck =)

arina said...

happy new year zuliks! :D