Saturday, July 25, 2009

Starting over a new chapter !!

I know when I first step in to KYUEM, I will embark on a new chapter in my life . Things are different right now. I’ve met lots of new friends, new teachers and I'm also in a new environment right now. I'm currently a part of Garnet family @ Garnetor (not Garnetron ok :-) ). Here in KYUEM, everyone has to be independent. There was one time when a senior told us, in KYUEM, the only entertainment that we have is one another and it seems that what he said is right (unless you have misunderstood it). KYUEM is located in Lembah Beringin, an isolated place where you can find no grocery shop at all. I’m doing my A-levels here, taking up 4 subjects of my choice.

My life here is KYUEM is good for now. We have a week of induction program with full of activities. We also organized Batch Anniversary for Batch 11 and it was a success for all of us, the batch 12. This is something unique about KYUEM where it’s not just a place to get good A-Levels results but also a place that teach you to be a human, not just an ordinary person, but a person who can bring 1001 changes to the whole world. They also have this so called red letter day ( and until now, i havent received letters from my pet bro and pet sis :-))

But of course, I still miss my friends in MCKK, Rashad, Fido, Fendy and Yuyu to name a few. Right now, we all have chosen different paths with different things to be done in our life. Fido is in Taylors right now, Yuyu in Teikyo Institute, fendy in Help University and Rashad is in UiTM doing CAT. But, there is always something that we will never forget, the bond that each and everyone of us share. The bond that cannot be told in a single word. We are taught, by nature, to provide shoulder when someone is crying. We are being taught to share the burden together. This is the thing that we will never forget till the rest of our lives.

2 comments:

Noni Kapet said...

oit next week is on.
You re coming kan?
I'll provide instructions later on during the week.

zulikhwan said...

Aiyo..
sekarang kat umah lah...
Kyuem kena tutup... H1N1....