Monday, July 6, 2009

Pakat Mai Kedah!


Next week before I start my whole new chapter in KYUEM, my parents have decided to do a ' Majlis Kesyukuran dan Bacaan Yaasin'. For me, this is just a simple yardstick to show how thankful I am for everything happened for the past 7 months. Let's recapitulate what has happened.

1. I'm so thankful to God for giving me such long and amazing months of holidays. At least I have adequate time to spend with my family especially with Lily.
2. Thank God for giving me such like these achivements so far. It all startsed with getting straight A1s in all the 10 subjects I took for SPM, continued with Kijang Emas Bank Negara and finally SBP Full Colours Award. What else can I say except for bersyukur. terima kasih ya Allah. Alhamdulillah. I guess this is a test given by God to see wether that particular person can maximise the opportunity he has with humility and without being arrogant along the way
3. The biggest gift from God, of course my sister, Lily. When she was in the hospital, it was a 50-50 condition, and all the doctors lost hope during that moment. However, I guess God has a better plan for her and she recovers very fast after being put under ICU for 38 days.
4. Thank God too for giving such wonderful friends so far. What else can I say rather than being thankful for having Rashad, Fido, Fendy n Yuyu or even my old boys, Abg Raf, Abg Izzat and the rest of other old boys. Giving wonderful advices and helping me to stand up whenever i'm at the lowest point of my life
5. I've gained 14kgs so far. For some, this is just a burden but I'm so thankful for at least, I have enjoyed all of my mom's cook without being worried about my weight :-)

So, I would like to invite all of my friends, teachers, readers to my house for the event. I'm waiting you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the biggest 'Majlis Kesyukuran' done by my family so far because it's like wedding ceremony. The invitation card above is for all of you. Muah. Love you so much!

5 comments:

pretty pink parasol said...

hey zuli. tenx muchos for the invitation!

however, u know bcuz of the distance and time constraints, we cant make it. but our prayers and best wishes are for u and family. would love to visit ur villa some time, insya Allah. see u on registration day at KYUEM ya. regards to all :)

p/s: yeah--ur invitation card is so "meletop" memang kalah mawi n ekin. hehe

arina said...

crush eh~isk--david archuleta is mine ye! :p

thanks for the invitation zulikhwan :)

Noni Kapet said...

errr gler mencemar duli - aku pun tak pernah ada kad jemputan.

errrrrrr you better quit eating fast before it's too late.

run forest, run..... [start running once you hit KYUEM ground, literally & figuratively speaking :-) ]

rzr droto said...

ceq, membela perot sakan hang nih.baru 7 bulan tu.
dasat betoi ni siap ada kad jemputan. igt kan majlis bertunang ka apa. ;)

agree with noni - opportunities abound for u untuk berlari2 kt jungle Beringin tu; given the geography.
hehe. GOOD LUCK (in studies n in 'flatting' ur belly)!

zulikhwan said...

to kak nida..
thank u so much

to alifah :
do u like to b crushed?.. (apakah~)

to noni kapet:
hahah ok lah.. will try to lose some weights

To rzr droto:
tak pa chek dah nak start losing weight :-)