Monday, February 16, 2009

of my 'P' license and sister.....

Finally, I got my own 'P' license ( B-full for the bike and D for the car) after all of the sacrifices I had to face ( wah.. macam, tough lah pulak). My dad still could not believe it because i can even drive a 500cc bike. (well.. ini zulikhwan lah - berlagak lah pulak ;-P ). It was very funny when I wanted to remember how I managed to get the license. The JPJ officer showed me the wrong direction.. Naik bukit turun bukit... maybe he realised about that and he finally asked me to ma a U-turn. And now, I can even drive my dad's car. Hahaha.


Right after I got the license, I drove my mum's car to the hospital. My sister is at the hospital right now after having a fever for 2 weeks. the doctor said that her lung was infected with lots of bacterias. She was being put under p.i.c.u where only the parents can visit her. I really hope that she will get wee soon because I've promised to her to bring her to watch the 'Geng" movie immediately after I get the license. But, the promise remains as a promise. I will always pray for her, hoping to see her smile again.


3 comments:

Izzat Jonid said...

kesiannyer adik kau..
dah ok ke belum tu?

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog
very interesting
im so sorry bout ur sister
hope she gets well very soon

zullykhwan said...

not yet. she's in icu lagi...