Friday, March 22, 2013

22 02 02


I thought I wanted to make this number quite a memorable one even though my birthday passed by more than 1 month ago

I was born on 02 February and now Im 22, thus making the number above quite special to me

A year older, and hopefully it’s a year wiser. Its getting busy right now, and theres nothing I don’t do, would put me at a good advantage.

SPM result was released and apparently MCKK was ranked Num 9. Kudos to them, though my time has gone long time ago

I just realized that Kijang Emas scholarship is not open to everyone, not during my time. So, go and apply for it!

It’s true that SPM is not the end of everything. However, I believer that SPM will provide a quicker path for everything else – provided that you do well and work hard. Those who says that SPM is nothing is too arrogant I must say – knowing the fact that it used to be everyone’s biggest fear, only for those who care about their future

Trust me, for some everything will fall into pieces as planned, but for some, you might notice there is more than what you bargain for, that you have to go through

I need to keep this blog alive, and I shall come back with more proper posts!

No comments: