Thursday, November 8, 2012

Life Under Construction

There is so much to do, and so little time for everything, but yet we make time for everyone and everything. That is the fundamental rule I believe we should be holding on, even sometimes it is so hard to make people understand that.

We tend to forget, that we wish people will make time for us but we never make time for others, which is why we should walk our talk. We dont run around, chasing after people, but we keep those close to us, closer

I am currently busy with many things at the moment. The workloads as a medical student, and added to that, I am currently joining UKEC and Kalsom as a part of it. I am also working and helping those homeless people in Aberdeen through our charity club, HoMed.

I purposely make my life busy this year, rather than reminiscing the old stories and live in the past./ So bear with me while my life is under construction

No comments: