Monday, April 16, 2012

Random Thought

She has lost both of her parents. But yet, she looks so strong. She was in the same A-levels college. Even when the day was raining for me, I still could remember she was the one providing the umbrella to me, and I also remembered your advice to me when we were talking at MPH in KYUEM

When you met her, you wouldnt know what she has gone through in life. The first moment I met her, we were laughing, and we used to talk in the cafe. She would hide every single tear and joy. And yet, her heart is sreaming

i was stalking her blog just now. Read a poem she wrote to both of her parents. And I could see that she really missed them.

When the world gets tougher for her, she only gets stronger day by day. She didnt make it to the UK together with her closest friends. But, that did not stop her to work harder. When I gave up in faith after the A-levels result, she could still give comfort words through sms. And she's now working hard to get a second chance to get abroad - maybe Canada

Im not good at giving compliments, nor telling people that I relly admire them. This is just another way of telling you how much I admired you

You know who you are. I dont have to tell you. This is a random thought. Sometimes, it is very hard to tell you how much I admire you. Because we have never been serious to each other. And everytime I wanted to be serious to you, I couldnt because the way I know you is different, you are such an easy going girl

This is not a post to say I love you. This is just a post of how thankful I am to know you as my friend. Good luck in whatever you do Shikin. (look again, we cannot talk about serious issues)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwhh, thank youu. Allah SWT kan takkan menguji seseorang sesuatu yang dia takleh tanggung. Aku rasa semua orang pun tough n strong sebenarnya, benda tu akan nampak obvious bila dia diuji. Kau pun sama je, tough je. Kau pun hilang adik kesayangan. Kau pun berjaya move on and stuffs. Sama je kita semua. :)


Tapi still, thank you. Terharu la gak. Bukan senang aku nak terharu2 ni. Aku kan tough dan macho. :p