Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Things I did in a week!!!

Ok.. This was my entire schedule for the last week!

6.34 a.m
-Woke up.. Subuh Prayer and i slept back!

11.00 a.m
-Woke up again and had my BREAKFAST!
-TV and internet (sometimes i went to PDK- my sister's school and be there till 12. I become a volunteer there. Its very fun to see those special kids learn something . There's an emotional touch when you some some of them are being ignored by the families.That's true not a joke because once you know them, you will eventually learn the value of it which I just cannot describe it in words)

Some of the activities there.. they are also being taught how to sim


1.30 p.m
- Took my brother from the school and had my lunch with my grandma!

2.30 p.m
- Sent back my brother for the 2nd session of schooling! Again... TV and internet

5.00 p.m
- Gossip time with my mom! or playing badminton (but, i look still the same )

6.00 p.m
- Pasar Malam or Movie Time ( went to the cinema )

7.00 p.m
- The biggest Loser on Hallmark channel ( ulangan lol)

8.00 p.m
- Dinner, TV and internet

2.00 a.m
- Ok.. Time to sleep..

Argh.. I guess i will have the same routine next week!. I still have one month before I start my a-level in KYUEM. I also received an offer from JPA to go to Ireland. Doing a-level in INTEC. I think I have enough holidays by now. I will be in my school back next week for the Speech Day. right now I'm trying to plan something that can make me use my brain !!!!

5 comments:

KakakMu said...

oooo.. nie lah kerja hang.. Asyik tidoq jew... patutlah makin gemok n tembab

Budak Gemok!

Fendy Hasni said...

wei ikhwan, ko bkn patut tgk the biggest loser jer, tapi kena mengambil semangat nyer juga tau haha. bguslah buat kerja-kerja sukarelawan nieh kan.

haha, aku plak nak join jogathon hahha.

zulikhwan said...

Kakak : Hek eleh.. kata kat orang.. dia pown sama

fendy : hahaha.. aku dah start mengambil initiatif untuk menguruskan badan

awe said...

so..
which one yg u pilih?
jpa-ireland
or kyuem
kalo kjang emas tu pergi uk kan?

zullykhwan said...

haha..pilih kijang lol....g uk